Tester"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." – Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott
At ELAMI we strongly believe in pursuing big dreams & smartly managing tasks to get things done. As a passionate tech company we continuously strive to create solutions at the limit of current capabilities. Our focus is to create intelligent Machine Learning solutions that can work closely together with smart humans.
If you enjoy cats jumping in the middle of meetings and having fun discussions about technology, doing what inspires you, learning new tech and most importantly being at the forefront of technological advances, testing code that has been developed by a highly skilled team that cannot be found on Stack Overflow (I’ve checked) then you are the right person to apply for this position!
What we are looking for:
- You keep your cool when having to apply technologies you never worked with
- Participate in sprint planning and provide details on the testing tasks and effort required to validate the committed user stories
- You can Identify, create & execute test cases to verify user stories.
- Review & analyze user stories & design documents to ensure they are unambiguous, complete & testable artifacts
- You can enlighten us on the deeper parts of technology
- Fluent English (written/verbal)
What we offer:
- In the light of transparency: we do emotion-driven development so tempers might run high
- We easily get upset if you do not ask questions
- Once a year we drink our sorrows away at Oktoberfest
- You will be working in a cozy office with delicious coffee, but working onsite in Germany or the Netherlands belongs to the career possibilities
- You will be part of an international team with people from Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Korea etc