Information Consultants with Originality“You like the Muppets, but you are no Muppet”
Great things are possible with technology, and organizations have visions of how it can transform their business. Great information consultants help them transform their visions into reality and create original solutions that matter. To search for that unique approach and implementation of technologies that work best to create magic is what gets you up every morning. You don’t point fingers but get behind the screen and help with some code when necessary.
Is it difficult and challenging? YES
To put it in the words of Danny, the Champion of the World: ‘Most of the really exciting things we do in our lives scare us to death. They wouldn’t be exciting if they didn’t.’
Is failure an option? NO
An organization seeking an edge with technologies takes a risk, and the team has to make sure it was worthwhile.
When you feel you are up to the challenges and like roller-coasters in a tech-driven world, don’t hesitate to reach out and have a conversation with us. Maybe we can be of value to each other
Be aware, Elami is not looking for:
- Waldorf and Steadler attitudes: https://youtu.be/PpgGwGIqccc
- What-iffing approaches
- Deniers of magic! We are religious about magic, it is possible!
Extract from our procedure manual, thanks to Roald Dahl and Kermit the Frog:
- You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that. Would Columbus have discovered America if he’d said “What if I sink on the way over? What if I meet pirates? What if I never come back?” He wouldn’t even have started.
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it!
- And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely of places.
- Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously. And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament.
- What should you do if someone gives you a large boulder as a present? Take it for granite!