Adventurous Python Developer (New)“Always look on the bright side of life"
Trying to manage the flow of data and make it do something useful can be as daunting as herding cats. Still, it can be done, whether it is a white Bunny not so cute as it looks, Python in the wild, putting frames around a Panda, or just trying a Wagtail to sit still. At Elami, we believe data is alive and should be treated as such, from the moment we come into touch with it to the moment where we have fully trained and mastered it to provide interesting and creative new services to the users.
Elami is looking for an Adventurous Python Developer who can handle the pluriform menagerie of data and are not discouraged by also having to do the mundane task of cleaning out the mess. Embrace the adventure of keeping data happy and healthy and finally make sense out of it all.
As we are going on some interesting and challenging Machine Learning adventures, we are looking for somebody to join us. We are working in a multidisciplinary team located in The Netherlands, Germany and Skopje. Yes! You will indeed be part of an international team with people from the Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Korea etc
Profile: When you recognize yourself in the following, we would very much like to meet and start a discussion regarding possibilities:
- You believe brute force will get you nowhere
- You are not deterred when new adventures come knocking at the door
- Your audience enjoying the feats daily brings you joy
- You put data and its feats central
- You shamelessly look for the best and borrow new ways to train your data
- The beauty of the interaction is as important as the feats it can pull.
- You understanding of REST APIs, have experience with Git or other version control systems, package management and build systems (Node, NPM, Webpack)
- And of course, you have proven knowledge in area of Python, SQL, Django, but want to learn so much more.
In the spirit of openness, be aware, Elami has its limits
- To excel is when it is done as a team
- we do emotion-driven development so tempers might run high
- Data Deep dive will be judged by scuba know-how
- Learning Aussie English is not required (we apologize for upfront)
- We easily get upset if you do not ask questions
- We believe imaginary beasts are real, so we make them work
- As imaginary beasts are real, so are impossible deadlines